10/26/2012

callmegustie on etsy


I have finally made my first listing on etsy.

Being at home with my two young children I have decided to begin crafting scandi inspired designs and set up a work from home. I love the process of making and draw inspiration from the everyday as well as my Swedish heritage.

Out of my love for scandinavian and nordic design styles, colours and form, Stoccie Blue was born. Christmas is my absolute favourite holiday of the year and so I made a Christmas stocking out of burlap and cotton fabric. It is neat and rustic and blends in nicely in homes that are decorated with earthy colours and tones.


Stoccie Blue is the first in a series of stockings to come so stay tuned.


You can purchase Stoccie Blue here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...